Monday, June 27, 2011

Places I've Lived

Last weekend, I went to a housewarming party for a coworker of mine. She moved actually right down the street from her previous address. The house features two bedrooms and a study (I suppose it could also serve as a very small third bedroom). This got me to thinking about the places I've lived, which since the age of four (that is, since the age that I can remember) have been just five places in four states, three one-bedroom apartments, one two-bedroom apartment, and one house. Put it on a bar chart, and where I've lived looks like this:



Or orient it another way, and the chart looks like this:



Either way, it's interesting to see that I've now lived longer in an apartment than in a house. And soon, I'll have lived more of my life outside of California, my birthplace, than in it, though California still trumps all other states in terms of individual time spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment