Saturday, June 22, 2013

One Month of Dinners

My friend Al claims that I eat spaghetti every night. It's not quite true, but I do have it very often. Here are the dinners (main courses, not including side dishes, like salad) I had from March 16 to April 15. They're skewed a bit because this period included the Days of Unleavened Bread, so I was trying to get rid of bread just before the days and then wasn't eating certain things I usually would have eaten during them. Hence, I'm extending the survey one month further so that I can compare later. The first survey breaks down this way:
Enchiladas were more frequent this period because, as noted above, I couldn't use leaven for a week or more, so they took the place of a couple of other dishes I usually eat. What surprised me was that I ate out five times during this period, three times at restaurants; I don't think of myself as eating out the often--but friends wanted to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment